Accountmanager sales in the Nordics
Swedish speaking account manager with a heart for non-profit organizations
Would you like to use your extensive experience in sales and fundraising for charities? We are recruiting donors for organisations such as Amnesty International, Heart Foundation, IM Sweden, Brain Foundation, Parkinson’s Foundation, Mercy Ships and Amref Flying Doctors. We do this by offering various services. Think of Direct mail, Online marketing, Telemarketing, Stopper ads and Door-to-door.
In summary, this is a position where you are responsible for:
- Finding new clients in Sweden, Norway and Denmark;
- Realising sales and new-business targets by offering various fundraising products
You will be working with 11 colleagues in a team. Will you be team member number 12?
You work from home and from there you have the opportunity to build your own customer base in Sweden.
Do you have at least 3 years of experience with different marketing disciplines and do you have affinity with fundraising?
You are in charge of growing our client base
- You like talking to prospects. When making a proposal you know how to tailor your advice and the product portfolio to the client’s needs.
- Market research to find the highest potential is part of your job.
- In order to acquire new clients, you introduce successful business cases in the market and visit relevant congresses, both as a visitor and as an exhibitor, both at home and abroad.
- Next to your sales activities you also service 1 or 2 clients as an accountmanager
Working with your colleagues to create successful campaigns
Direct marketing, data analysts, concept developers, creative talents. We have all the specialists in-house. You will notice how exciting and educational it is when everyone wants to achieve the same thing together for our clients. Even when you work remotely, you feel the connection with your colleagues.
“You work in a warm and friendly team, with a wide range of clients. Often sparring with colleagues to get the best result for the client. From sales pitches to running the actual campaigns is what we do in our organization. Never a dull moment, I get a lot of energy from it!”
Natasja, Project Manager
You work for charities around the world
You work for non-profit organizations. Great clients, with amazing goals. Like your colleagues, you will really feel part of a team. Since some clients and colleagues speak only English, it is not a problem for you to communicate in English. Maybe you join us in Kenya to raise money for Amref Flying Doctors or hike for Simavi in Nepal? Many future colleagues have paved the way.
Eager to up your fundraising game
Fundraising for charities is a specialist field. You have 3 years of work experience in the field of fundraising and sales. Knowledge is the basis of everything we do. Of course, we also welcome your expert knowledge. How do you want to share that with your colleagues?
Healthy workplace (for head and body)
- You get a budget to improve your home office.
- Are you an early bird or more of a late sleeper? Your working hours are flexible (between 8 am and 6 pm). So if you want to start early and stop at 4.30 pm, for example, that is also possible.
- E learning Academy.
Curious? Take a look at our website for an idea of the ambiance. Many people who join the company feel at home straight away.
Your salary and benefits
- €3,500 – €4,500 (based on 40 hours) and based on knowledge and experience.
- This role comes with a great bonus scheme.
- Mobile phone and laptop.
- You are available at least 32 hours a week.
- Holiday and pension scheme is based on the laws and regulations from the country of origin.
- Once in a while you fly to the Netherlands to see your colleagues at the office face to face.
Would you like to know more about this job?
For details, please contact Marieke Sassen, Account Director on +31630091236 / email@example.com. Please send your application and any questions by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If this position appeals to you, apply today at email@example.com
Mindwize has been creating effective campaigns for charities for over 25 years. We integrate online and offline marketing for campaigns with results. We help make the world a little better. In your work, you contribute to this mission every day. Together, we help charities recruit loyal donors, raise more funds and develop valuable relationships with their donors.
We work with more than 70 specialists across The Netherlands, Germany, France, Norway, Sweden, Belgium, The United States, Asia and Australia. Benefit from more than 25 years of experience in powerfully effective fundraising programs.