Director of Digital Fundraising
This vacancie is already fullfilled!
This exciting leadership role is part of Mindwize’s Management Team; reporting to the CEO and working with account, creative, telemarketing, data, business development and other teams as well as international offices. As the Director of Digital Fundraising, you will manage and inspire a growing digital team including online marketers, project managers and an account manager.
You will be an expert in both non-profit fundraising and digital communications, with the ability to keep up-to-date with developments in the sector. Comfortable with responsibility, you will lead on digital fundraising projects, helping to inspire supporters of our non-profit customers across Europe, the Nordics, the US, UK, Asia and Australia to help make the world a better place.
You will train and support colleagues and give ongoing advice on best practice for non-profit digital campaigns. You will use your communication and team-building skills to maintain and develop internal relationships.
You will set ambitious targets for maximizing online income for our customers. To meet those targets, you will use your analytical skills to evaluate audiences, opportunities and communications, and develop digital fundraising strategies that fit within broader client strategies.
You have the ability to present digital strategy and ideas to a wider audience to help grow Mindwize’s visibility, business and revenue. This may involve workshops, conference presentations and authoring articles for industry publications.
Naturally creative and curious, you’ll always be looking for new and exciting ways to engage and delight current audiences, recruit new donors and optimize supporter journeys (not only online, but with a multidisciplinary view).
- A non-profit sector expert
- Able to inspire and connect teams, people and digital channels
- An entrepreneurial and creative thinker with strong problem-solving skills who is able to communicate about complex (digital) issues on C-level, inspiring trust and confidence.
- 8-10 years relevant working experience (non-profit digital campaigns and strategy), ideally including experience within non-profits and experience within an agency or consultancy
- A data-driven approach and strength with analyzing and deriving insights from data
- A university degree; MBA or MSc degree in related field preferred
- Knowledge of fundraising
- Deep understanding of the impact of technological solutions and how digital strategy and solutions fit into an organization’s holistic customer experience
- Ability to see ‘the bigger picture’
- Experience in transforming strategies to be more digitally-focused.
- Working in a great team
- Having fun
- Saying what you do and doing what you say
- Learning about the latest technological developments and trends
- Health and wellness (we provide 2 times a week a bootcamp and one yoga class)
- Lunch is (mostly) on us during normal office working days: Team lunch is part of our local culture and we appreciate everyone’s presence. It’s a time of the day to catch up on life, crack jokes, plan and discuss fun
- Tools & Tech: We empower our employees with the hardware, training, and other materials to help you succeed
- Extraordinary culture: Focused on learning and every employee’s personal and professional development
- Meaningful work: You’ll have an opportunity to make a major impact through the work of our customers
- Amazing co-workers: You’ll be surrounded by a passionate, high performing, collaborative team that can help you learn something new every
.. and you’re not scared of
- A team of 60+ staff, some of which have been with us for a long time (we like new people to shake us up!)
- Anything technical, including CRM, digital advertising platforms, responsive design, platform integration, CMS, functional and technical specifications, HTML and CSS templates
- Engaging and building relationships with customers.