We are looking for a Salesforce developer
Mindwize is looking for an experienced Salesforce developer to design, configure code, test and implement new Salesforce solutions, which meet project requirements and support new or expanding business objectives.
With your level of expertise, you will be a key member of the SCRUM development team working on diverse applications on every area of the Salesforce platform and you will participate in the entire development lifecycle: from business analysis to design and testing.
Preferably you are familiar with coding in the Apex language, and you have knowledge of other coding languages. Besides being a hands-on developer, you will be training and improving the skills of other team members to grow together to the next level of Salesforce knowledge Mindwize needs.
During and after the implementation of new deliveries, you are able to solve problems in a creative way, meet challenges and improves the capability and functionality of our Salesforce environment. There will be opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and acquire the needed Salesforce certifications.
What skills and qualifictions do you have:
- Bachelor’s degree or greater in business and/or technology
- Extensive work experience in software development (5+) and Salesforce application development (+3)
- Self-motivated, analytical and creative skills
- Maintained Salesforce Certified Administrator certification
- Proficient in configuring and maintaining Salesforce; organization setup, user setup, security and access, standard and custom objects, native applications, activity management and collaboration, data management, workflow automation, mobile configuration and Appexchange apps.
- Experience in moving code from sandboxes to production environment and address issues related to functionality and integration
- Scrum master certification is a plus
- Accurate working skills, setting the right priorities
- Living in the Netherlands
What we offer you:
- A thorough on boarding that allows you to perform your job properly
- Room for you to grow and blaze trails
- Good coffee and healthy lunches
- Free boot camps and yoga to stay fit and keep a clear mind. We also have a discount for personal training.
- A pension contribution
- Excellent facilities for flexible working
- A central location near the Hoofddorp train station and high ways.
- Flexible working hours and room to work a day from home
- An inspiring work environment in which you can have fun in your work and indirectly contribute to the welfare of others!
- Work hard, play hard: we organize social events like Pub quizzes, cooking workshops and escape rooms.
- A great salary; marked-based depending on age, education and work experience
- Excellent secondary employment conditions.