We are Mindwize, a full-service marketing agency for non-profits headquartered in The Netherlands and with clients all over the world. As our online work grows, we are looking for an Online Marketer to join our team.
Together with your colleagues, you will take care of the implementation of digital campaigns for our clients. You will directly manage websites, build and optimize social advertising campaigns, email campaigns and journeys, and help develop your clients’ digital strategies and programmes.
Your clients will be located anywhere from The Netherlands, other European countries and the UK to the US, Canada, Asia, Australia and New Zealand. You ensure a high quality implementation of client strategies and campaigns from concept to execution, with a high attention to detail and personal initiative. You keep your clients satisfied by providing excellent service and results. You monitor the quality of your campaigns and ensure that the end result is flawless and completed on time.
- You take care of the implementation of the campaigns in terms of layout (content, copy and design), technical and data-driven setup and reports
- You are responsible for setting up and monitoring the planning and quality of the work delivered
- You increase customer satisfaction through frequent customer contact and excellent service.
- You monitor the budgets of your campaigns
- You are eager to develop your skills as an online marketeer
- You work closely with project managers, account managers, other online marketeers and your team manager to ensure campaigns and programmes run smoothly.
- 3+ years hands-on experience with various digital marketing channels, for example CMS management and publishing, email marketing, SEO, SEA, social media, Google Analytics, conversion optimisation, landing pages etc
- 1+ years experience directly managing and optimising Facebook advertising campaigns
- Fluent Dutch and English (verbal and written) – you will regularly be working with international clients
- Analytical by nature, with experience with data-driven optimisation and a strong understanding of the importance of data
- A strong customer-focus with a “just do it” mentality
- A strong sense of responsibility and initiative, proactively solving problems, finding better solutions for your clients and doing whatever it takes to make your campaigns successful
- Attention to detail, always double-checking your work
- You are entrepreneurial and a good team player, but can also work independently. You are proactive and solution-oriented.
- You are excellent at coordinating, planning and prioritising: what to do now, what to do next and what not to do at all.
- You are inquisitive. You want to learn about online marketing on your own and have a hands-on learning mentality.
- You are outgoing and can concentrate even in a busy workplace.
Desirable (but not required)
- Non-profit campaign and fundraising experience
- German language proficiency
- French language proficiency
- Relevant studies, HBO, degree or diploma
- Experience with WordPress, CanopyDeploy/Clang, Mailchimp and other popular web publishing and e-marketing platforms
We offer you
- A full-time job where you will work alongside our call centre professionals on inspiring fundraising campaigns.
- You will work on several projects at the same time, no two days are the same
- Challenging projects and a learning environment
- Lots of freedom and responsibility
- Bootcamp, table football, lunch in the office (when we’re in the office!), free fruit, a drink on Friday afternoons and regular outings
- Competitive salary
- Flexible work-from-home arrangements during COVID-19.
How to apply?
Please send your motivation and CV by email to email@example.com
For any questions, please contact Berry Lommerse at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Acquisition in response to this advertisement is not desired.